Discount Simulation Modeling Using @RISK: Updated for Version 4 :>>> limited time offer!
I rated this book earlier as "a reader from Spokane Wa.". I wish to append the earlier statement, and add that you can get current a demo version of @Risk software from Palisade that is outstanding. I was so impressed that I purchased @Risk 4.0 from them, and subsequently ordered a number of other books by Wayne Winston, as well. I think that it would be only fair to retract most of my earlier statement. I understand that they are intending to soon publish a 2nd release of the book with updated software.
Simulation Modeling Using @RISK: Updated for Version 4 Overview
With its understandable explanations of Monte Carlo and step-by-step instructions for Microsoft Excel, Lotus, and @Risk software, this text/software package offers both the instruction and the practice students need to begin solving complex business problems. It is designed for use as the primary learning tool in a short business simulation course (for advanced undergraduate and MBA students), or as a supplement to courses in investments, corporate finance, management science, marketing strategy, operations management, and actuarial science.
Buy Simulation Modeling Using @RISK: Updated for Version 4 at Lowest Prices & Fast Shipping! Decide Now! :>>> limited time offer!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jul 03, 2010 12:00:08
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty With RISKOptimizer : A Step-To-Step Guide Using Palisade's RISKOptimizer for Excel
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling (Bpg -- Other)
- Financial Models Using Simulation and Optimization: A Step-By-Step Guide with Excel and Palisade's DecisionTools Software
- Financial Models using Simulation and Optimization II
- Health Services Research Methods