Discount Computer Modelling of Electrical Power Systems :>>> limited time offer!
Computer Modelling of Electrical Power Systems Overview
Computer models can be used to simulate the changing states of electrical power systems. Such simulations enable the power engineer to study performance and predict disturbances.
Focusing on the performance of the power system boosted by the FACTS. (Flexible Alternate Current Transmission Systems), this timely update of a highly successful text responds to recent developments in power electronics.
Comprehensive coverage includes
? The mathematical background, algorithms and the basic tools needed to study complex power systems, their interaction and likely response to different types of network pathologies or disturbances
? The latest improvements in network modelling techniques
? Power electronics equipment
Written by an internationally renowned author in the field, this text is a valuable reference resource for practising engineers responsible for power supply systems as well as electrical engineering postgraduates.
Buy Computer Modelling of Electrical Power Systems at Lowest Prices & Fast Shipping! Decide Now! :>>> limited time offer!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Dec 09, 2010 23:10:07
- Power System Load Flow Analysis (Professional Engineering)
- Distribution System Modeling and Analysis, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- Power Systems Analysis and Design
- The Smart Grid: Enabling Energy Efficiency and Demand Response
- Smart Grid: Modernizing Electric Power Transmission and Distribution; Energy Independence, Storage and Security; Energy Independence and Security Act of ... and Resiliency; Integra (Government Series)