Discount Biologically Inspired Algorithms for Financial Modelling (Natural Computing Series) :>>> limited time offer!
Biologically Inspired Algorithms for Financial Modelling (Natural Computing Series) Overview
Predicting the future for financial gain is a difficult, sometimes profitable activity. The focus of this book is the application of biologically inspired algorithms (BIAs) to financial modelling.
In a detailed introduction, the authors explain computer trading on financial markets and the difficulties faced in financial market modelling. Then Part I provides a thorough guide to the various bioinspired methodologies – neural networks, evolutionary computing (particularly genetic algorithms and grammatical evolution), particle swarm and ant colony optimization, and immune systems. Part II brings the reader through the development of market trading systems. Finally, Part III examines real-world case studies where BIA methodologies are employed to construct trading systems in equity and foreign exchange markets, and for the prediction of corporate bond ratings and corporate failures.
The book was written for those in the finance community who want to apply BIAs in financial modelling, and for computer scientists who want an introduction to this growing application domain.
Buy Biologically Inspired Algorithms for Financial Modelling (Natural Computing Series) at Lowest Prices & Fast Shipping! Decide Now! :>>> limited time offer!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Dec 22, 2010 09:30:08
- Algorithmic Trading and DMA: An introduction to direct access trading strategies
- Trading on the Edge: Neural, Genetic, and Fuzzy Systems for Chaotic Financial Markets (Wiley Finance)
- Neural Networks in Finance: Gaining Predictive Edge in the Market (Academic Press Advanced Finance)
- Inside the Black Box: The Simple Truth About Quantitative Trading (Wiley Finance)
- High-Frequency Trading: A Practical Guide to Algorithmic Strategies and Trading Systems (Wiley Trading)