Discount Simulations and the Future of Learning: An Innovative (and Perhaps Revolutionary) Approach to e-Learning :>>> limited time offer!
Simulations and the Future of Learning: An Innovative (and Perhaps Revolutionary) Approach to e-Learning Overview
Simulations and the Future of Learning offers trainers and educators the information and perspective they need to understand, design, build, and deploy computer simulations for this generation. Looking back on his recent first-hand experience as lead designer for an advanced leadership development simulation, author Clark Aldrich has created a detailed case study of the creation and deployment of an e-learning simulation that had the development cycle of a modern computer game. With this book Aldrich, a leader in the e-learning field, has created an intriguing roadmap for the future of learning while taking us along on an entertaining rollercoaster ride of trial and error, success and failure. Simulations and the Future of Learning outlines the design principles and critical decisions around any simulation's components— the interface, the physics and animation systems, the artificial intelligence, and sets and figures. Using this accessible resource, readers will learn how to create and evaluate successful simulations that have the following characteristics: authentic and relevant scenarios; applied pressure situations that tap user's emotion and force them to act; a sense of unrestricted options; and replayability.
Buy Simulations and the Future of Learning: An Innovative (and Perhaps Revolutionary) Approach to e-Learning at Lowest Prices & Fast Shipping! Decide Now! :>>> limited time offer!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 25, 2011 02:20:15
- Learning by Doing: A Comprehensive Guide to Simulations, Computer Games, and Pedagogy in e-Learning and Other Educational Experiences
- Digital Game-Based Learning
- The Complete Guide to Simulations and Serious Games: How the Most Valuable Content Will be Created in the Age Beyond Gutenberg to Google (Pfeiffer Essential ... Resources for Training and HR Professionals)
- What Video Games Have to Teach Us About Learning and Literacy. Second Edition: Revised and Updated Edition
- Serious Games: Games That Educate, Train, and Inform