Discount An Introduction to Copulas (Springer Series in Statistics) :>>> limited time offer!
An Introduction to Copulas (Springer Series in Statistics) Overview
The study of copulas and their role in statistics is a new but vigorously growing field. In this book the student or practitioner of statistics and probability will find discussions of the fundamental properties of copulas and some of their primary applications. The applications include the study of dependence and measures of association, and the construction of families of bivariate distributions. This book is suitable as a text or for self-study.
Buy An Introduction to Copulas (Springer Series in Statistics) at Lowest Prices & Fast Shipping! Decide Now! :>>> limited time offer!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 23, 2011 16:50:07
- Multivariate Models and Multivariate Dependence Concepts (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Copula Methods in Finance (The Wiley Finance Series)
- Quantitative Risk Management: Concepts, Techniques, and Tools (Princeton Series in Finance)
- Modelling Extremal Events: for Insurance and Finance (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability)
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)